Sunday, January 4, 2009

Opinions please?

Ok, well, I was wondering if anyone has any 'requests' that you'd like me to write about sometime soon? I have one thing I may put out there for discussion, however.

Also, I've been thinking. Is there anyone who would like to be my blog partner for this? I don't mind writing everything by myself, but I wouldn't mind having someone else writing stuff for it too. Hopefully someone of like mind(and beliefs) that likes to dig into God's word more. It may also be nice to have someone to run things by first, to help check to make sure everything is doctrinally sound and correct. That said, I'm only thinking about it. And maybe just for the future....but I just was curious if someone would be interested?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I *might* be interested. I don't know if I'll have time, though. Also, you might want to get someone more "doctrinally advanced" than I am, haha! I'm afraid I have quite a long way to go in that respect. Also, *if* I get a blog of my own I would be posting about that kind of stuff anyway, so . . . whatever.

Wesley said...

You should get your dad to help... just a thought. If he's got time, that'd be great, really!

I don't have any requests, yet... I'll let you know any ideas I have, though.

Anonymous said...

Which "you" are you referring to, Wesley . . . ?

Emily said...

oh yeah, who? If you were talking to me, yeah, that's a really good idea! Right now, my dad has lots of extra work to do plus he is starting to take a class that he'll have to study for 10+ hours a week. That said, he maybe willing to do it if I asked, but I have a hard time doing that knowing how much he has to think about right now.

Wesley said...

I was referring to Emily's dad... it was just a thought. =)